Thursday, June 6, 2013

tattoos???? SSR

http://learning.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/19/would-you-ever-consider-getting-a-tattoo/

Tattoos are awesome they can be anything!! You can get your own personal one or get matching ones.  I might get a tattoo but most likely it would be in memory of somebody. It would be a nice thing to do. If I got a tattoo it would be something sweet and nice and nothing stupid. I would also think it through. Like my dad he got a tattoo of a dragon type thing on his shoulder but it was too high up and too small so he didn’t really think it through. He was with his friends and didn’t really care. So I would get a tattoo of my mom or dad, maybe even one of my sisters or brother but most likely not. Lots of people have tattoos and they look cool but they need to be professionally done otherwise they will look stupid. My mom says I can’t get a tattoo but if it is in memory of somebody I think that will work.  A tattoo is a permanent mark or design made on the skin by a process of pricking and ingraining an indelible pigment or by raising scars. So this isn’t going to come off so you need to really think about this. I don't think badly of them as long as they are not racist or hateful.  Tattoos can be very bad for some jobs to, so you got to make sure you that you don’t get a tattoo if you are going to get a job that requires you to have no tattoos.  Tattoos can be bad to though. Tattooing has been used as a way of smuggling secret messages across enemy lines in times of war. As of 2006 36% of people from the age of 18 to 29 had at least one tattoo. So tattooing is a thing I might do but maybe not.

2 comments:

  1. In My opinion its short, not to be mean or anything, I don't think i would get at tattoo, if you want to make it better you could put some pictures of a tattoo or give a link to a tattoo website. Also remember the pros and the cons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted tattoos. Haha marie being a rebel. I want one on my left index finger of a mustach. Did you know that some people can get tattoos on their eyebrows so they don't have to fill it in and stuff... pretty freaky.

    ReplyDelete