Sunday, May 26, 2013

six people living or dead would i invite to dinner (SSR)

http://learning.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/22/what-six-people-living-or-dead-would-you-invite-to-dinner/

Six people I would invite to dinner would be Andy Sixx, Ashley Purdy, Avril Lavigne, Pink, Jayy von Monroe, and Nate Ruess. I would invite all these people to dinner because they are really awesome and really good singers.
Andy sixx- part of the Black Veil brides Band and is the lead singer. He wears a lot of makeup and I guess lots of people think he looks like a girl. I don’t think so. He had long hair for a while but he cut it and now he looks similar to Jayy von Monroe from blood on the dance floor. My favorite song by him is “In The End”.
Ashley purdy- also part of Black Veil Brides and is the bass guitar. He also wears a lot of makeup to. He has lots of hair and sometimes acts like a girl but he is cool. Avril Lavigne- she has a band of her own and she is really awesome. She doesn’t act like a normal girl she just doesn’t care. She is also a really good singer.  She has really pretty blonde hair and I really want it. My favorite song by her is “Here’s To Never Growing Up”.
Pink- she is really cool! She seriously doesn’t care about anything. For example her music video for Funhouse is really weird and really cool and totally goes with her song. Most of her songs have nothing in common except some that are about relationships.  My favorite song by her is "Just Give Me Reason".
Jayy von Monroe- he is a really good singer. He has a really cool haircut and has lots of piercings all over his face.  My favorite song by him is “Unforgiven”. Nate ruess- he is really weird. I don’t really like him. He doesn’t really have a clear point in his songs. But he is a really good singer and can reach the really high notes for a guy. My favorite song by him is “Why Am The I One”.  

2 comments:

  1. i would invite four of the people you chose. But I like them all. I would inviteandy and pink and avril and jayy then dahve vanity and you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would invite pink but none of the other people, sad you said I couldn't go. I bet the dinner would be a very interesting conversation though!

    ReplyDelete